martes, 1 de abril de 2014

33TGGICD Going to

33TGGICD

"GOING TO"

PART I



Listen to the song and  practice it.


PART II 

Look for another song that includes  "Going to" in its lyrics and copy  the link.

PART III.

Answer the followinq questions:

1. What are you going to do next Holy Week?

2. Where are you going next vacation?

3. Who are you going to visit next weekend?

4. How many times are you going to sing your favorite song tomorrow?

5. How much are you going to spend for Mother's Day?

6. How long are you going to stay in front of the computer next Suinday?

3 comentarios:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ak0-VFSfEk

    1- I am going to study to finish the semester .
    2- I am going to travel the next june for vacation.
    3- I am going to visit my grand mother the next weekend.
    4- I am going to sing twenty times my song favorite tomorrow.
    5- I am going to spend a hundred thousand pesos for mother day.
    6- I am going to stay in front of the computer one hour the next sunday.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cfc3rCQOuU

    1 I'm going to work and study judicious
    2 me I will travel with my family in December to cartegena
    3 I'm going to visit my husband at the cemetery.
    4 I'm going to sing my favorite song every morning in the bathroom.
    May I go to a shelter to spend fifty thousand.
    6 I'm going to be an hour in the coputador

    ResponderEliminar
  3. nano titanium ionic straightening iron 2 - The Technological Institute of
    In used ford fusion titanium general, the nanostructures of nano titanium ionic babylisspro nano titanium spring curling iron straightening titanium camping cookware iron are positively different from titanium joes their typical metallic counterparts. These ions titanium hair straightener are

    ResponderEliminar