martes, 1 de abril de 2014

35TGGICD Going to

35TGGICD

"GOING TO"

PART I



Listen to the song and  practice it.


PART II 

Look for another song that includes  "Going to" in its lyrics copy  the link,
and practice this second song too.

PART III.

Answer the followinq questions:

1. What are you going to do next Holy Week?

2. Where are you going next vacation?

3. Who are you going to visit next weekend?

4. How many times are you going to sing your favorite song tomorrow?

5. How much are you going to spend for Mother's Day?

6. How long are you going to stay in front of the computer next Suinday?

1 comentario:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q6s1wv07Wc
    One Republic - Secrets

    1. What are you going to do next Holy Week?
    1- I am going to make the template for the end of semester.

    2. Where are you going next vacation?
    2- I am going to travel this weekend.

    3. Who are you going to visit next weekend?
    3- I am going to visit my aunt the next weekend.

    4. How many times are you going to sing your favorite song tomorrow?
    4- I am going to sing fifteen times my song favorite, called secrets.

    5. How much are you going to spend for Mother's Day?
    5- I am going to spend eight hundred thousand pesos for Mother's Day because I will give a gift of a washing machine.

    6. How long are you going to stay in front of the computer next Sunday?
    6- I am going to stay in front of the computer two hours the next sunday.

    ResponderEliminar